the second song has been removed from youtube. If you would write down the song names, it would do the search rankings some good. Thanks for the songs. I would like to add a mushy song to the list Way back into love - Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore I have a habit of blogging about my favorite songs and stuff too. Do check out and comment hipatic.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I don't know if this counts as a duet, but what about Mariah and Boyz II Men: One Sweet Day??
Otherwise, excellent! I was watching The Boy Is Mine just the other day.
oh that is #1 for sure.
the second song has been removed from youtube.
If you would write down the song names, it would do the search rankings some good. Thanks for the songs.
I would like to add a mushy song to the list
Way back into love - Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore
I have a habit of blogging about my favorite songs and stuff too. Do check out and comment
hipatic.blogspot.com
Post a Comment